July 22, 2008

Amazed




So, tonight I was listening to this song that we sang in church on Sunday morning, most of you, if not all of you, know it very well... Amazed.

Everytime I sing this song my heart melts into a huge pile of mush, maybe because this is truly how I feel about the Lord...ok not maybe, this IS how I feel about the Lord. I am so amazed that my God loves me, a giant sinner, as much as He does.

When I sing this song, or read the lyrics, I get a very clear picture of my God dancing and singing because of ME! It turly floors me.


Ok, so I just thought I would share...I'm not in a totally deep mood tonight, but I am so AMAZED by my God!

I have included the lyrics to the song for those of you who may be unfamilar with the song.





You dance over me

While I am unaware

You sing all around

But I never hear the sound


Lord I’m amazed by You

Lord I’m amazed by You

Lord I’m amazed by You

How You love me


How wide, O how wide

How deep, O how deep

How great, O how great

Is Your love for me


1 comment:

the.beauty&theashes said...

i loooooove this :) thanks for that beautiful reminder! :D xoxo